Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Intermission: Getting Organized...

Good Morning!!!  I slept fairly well last night but I went to sleep very late.  I think it's a mix of change in time zone and just my nerves but I had a hard time getting to bed.  It also doesn't help that the sun didn't go down until 10 pm.  Talk about mind fuck.  ;) 

Anyways,  I have just booked a trip for tomorrow 4/30/2014 with a company called Gray Line.  Their website is www.grayline.is.  I booked trip number  AH74 which is a penguin catching excursion.  No  no no ... Just kidding.  I could just imagine certain people smiling wryly.  In the morning, you get on a boat and do some whale watching.  It's not guaranteed you'll see a whale (like obviously, it's nature not a zoo) but from what I've read of the reviews if you don't see a whale, you get a voucher for a free tour within the next 2 years.  After the whale watching, I have the "Golden Circle" tour booked which takes you to various natural excursions.  Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall, hot springs areas (probably see some geysers).  

Today however, I am going to the Phallological Museum as I have promised many.  I found out you can indeed take pictures so the next blog may just be PG-13 and above.  :) 

I am thinking of going to the hot springs today. It's between 40-50 degrees Fahrenheit.  I am not sure if that's ok for the springs.  We will see I will call and find out.

Ok, until I update----PEACE!!!